A request for instrumental backing tracks to sing along with got me working on this karaoke version of Benny Friedman’s Bsheim Hashem.
Karaoke simply means the instrumental accompaniment (my favorite!) without the singer singing the melody. I have included the words of the song to make it easy for you to sing along. 🙂
Here are some fun ways to use a karaoke backing track:
1. Sing along!
– Sing by yourself or harmonize with friends
– Record yourself singing with the music
– Use as a backing track at a kumzits
This recording is in a great key for women; men might prefer to sing along with the song’s original instrumental track.
2. Play along!
– If you play piano, guitar, flute, violin, or any other instrument in C, you can use the sheet music below to play along with this recording. It is so much fun to “jam” with another instrument!
– If you play an instrument in another key (clarinet, saxophone etc), just let me know and I will be happy to transpose the sheet music to the key that you need.
3. Work on your rhythm!
– By singing along or tapping along with the music, you can improve your rhythm skills.
You can also listen to and enjoy the music just as it is 🙂 .